The Express

 Hey, It’s Lake Harrington, I’m a sophomore and I love sports and especially soccer. I spend at least 85% of my day thinking of sports. The other 15% is just having fun and staying kept up in school activities. This is my first year on staff.

Lake Harrington, Reporter

Nov 23, 2020
2020 Football Records (Story)
Nov 15, 2020
Fans Should Be Allowed to Come to Games (Story)
Nov 06, 2020
Reasons to Think About New Turf (Story)
Oct 30, 2020
Tanner Graf’s Road to Success (Story)
Oct 18, 2020
Students Top 5 Restaurants In Basehor (Story)
Oct 11, 2020
Essential Life Hacks For High Schoolers (Story)
The school news site of Basehor-Linwood High School
Lake Harrington